Saturday, December 12, 2009

Whatcha doin' there, friend?


"Say, friend. Whatcha got goin' on there? That looks like kind of a funny way to read a book. What's all the business surrounding you? I'm a little confused.


"I'm looking at what you're doing, and I like it. But -- BUT -- it strikes me that you must have two books in front of you, one a foot further away from you than the other. I know I could be doing it wrong, but I guess when I read a book, I always try to read just one at a time. And what are those things appended to your armature? Are those mirrors?


"What in the Sam Hell are you up to, friend?"

"What's that?" http://linguafranca.mirror.theinfo.org/9706/fieldnotes.html

"Oh, now I see. I think. What's that you say? 'Crazy is as crazy does.' Amen, brother. Amen."

Labels: , ,