Monday, May 14, 2007

Where's my biscuits?



Once again, Old Ken has slipped a bit on the bloggin’. But, never fear, as I’m back with something nice. That’s right, get out your gee-tars, ‘cause it’s time for a song.

Needless to say, our song is called “Where’s my Biscuits?” It’s all of three chords (F, C, and G). The verse sounds something like the bridge of Hank Williams’ “Hey Good Lookin’” while the chorus sounds something like “Louie Louie.” So start pickin’!
(As I remember now, this blog software doesn't like regular chord notation; so I'll just indicate the chords in brackets before each line).



[F] Well, my waterbed done [C] sprung a leak



[F] I just lost my tickets to [C] Chris Angel Mindfreak



[F] My boy he done got [C] chased by a baar



[F] And the package store’s run [C] out of the PBR



[G] Where’s my biscuits? [C] Where’s my biscuits?

[F] Where’s my biscuits? [G] Where’s my biscuits? [C] Where’s my biscuits?

(In case anyone is wondering: yes, those last biscuits are, in fact, Cheddar Bay©!)

Labels: